Monday, July 31, 2006

How To Boil An Egg

I love boiled eggs. While I don't usually have any problems making soft-boiled eggs or hard-boiled eggs any more, I find this new invention of using heat-sensitive technology and invisible ink rather interesting, esp for those people who really can't boil an egg. OK, for friends I can forgive them, but I hate it when I ask for soft-boiled eggs at hotels, and I ended up with hard-boiled eggs - how am I supposed to dip the bread into a hard-boiled egg?

This new gadget will probably come with a higher price tag unfortunately. For the cheap option, here's what I suggest: Put the eggs into a saucepan of cold water, then put the saucepan on medium heat and bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling, then start the timer - 3 minutes for the soft-boiled eggs, and 7 minutes for the hard-boiled eggs.

Easy peasy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home