Friday, May 05, 2006

Mountains of Brokeback Piss-Takes

I must say that sometimes I do feel like I am in the minority - I am probably one of the few people in this world who don't think much of the "critically-acclaimed" movie Brokeback Mountain. There's nothing wrong with the movie - I just don't think it's that brilliant.

Still, obviously the style of the film commercial has caught on the imagination of the public. There are loads of spoofs of the commercial floating around on the net, and some of them are pretty funny. Here are a few of my favourites:

(1) Wallace & Gromit - Curse Of The Brokeback

Well, how could anyone have thought this one up? I wonder what Nick Park has to say about this?!



(2) Brokeback House MD

House MD is one of the drama series that I am hooked onto at the moment. This spoof is rather funny too.



(3) Brokeback March Of the Penguins

Again who would have thought this one up?!?!?! I do love Emperor Penguins though.



(4) Brokeback Titanic

I actually can't stand Titanic the movie - sure, the special effects are impressive, but Leonardo di Caprio and Kate Winslet's acting??? Urgh! Still, this version really made me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home