Sunday, April 09, 2006

All Around The World

I seemed to have done quite a fair amount of travelling, but when I plotted out all the countries I have visited in the world, it looks like I've barely scratched the surface of this planet!



You can also create your own visited country map

There are many countries that I love, and for different reasons:

- China for its rich and diverse history and culture
- Kyrgyzstan for its beautiful unspoilt scenary
- Japan for its style
- France for its food
- Iceland for its scenary

What places would I want to visit next?

- Russia, esp the Trans-Siberia railway
- Kazakhstan, just heard that the scenary is beautiful there
- Iran, for the Persian history on the Silk Road
- Cuba
- most places in South America, but possibly Chile and Easter Island first
- Antarctica, to see the Emperor Penguins

Time to save up some money I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home